On Tue, 2001-12-11 at 11:30, Derek Cunningham wrote:
> On Tue, Dec11,01 09:12, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:
> > What workspace bugs?
> >
> > placeWindow() is the smart placement code.  What else was supposed to happen
> > there?
>
> Well... I've never experienced it... and so in my mind it's more the "fabled
> workspace change bug" but there's been lots of discussion on it... *shrug* I
> was just wondering. :)

Well, I'll probably get flamed for this, but I don't see that this is a
bug with Blackbox.  There's a similar workspace changing patch for the
mouse wheel when used on the root window.  I tested this patch on one of
my systems and regardless of how quickly workspaces are changed or what
programs are running on them, Blackbox will not crash.  This tells me
that the problem most likely lies with BBKeys not with Blackbox.

Jamin W. Collins