> What has always surprised me with blackbox is that the 'toolbar' has
> no functionality to speak of: you can switch workspaces, see the time
> and see which window has the focus.

The toolbar is one of the things that makes blackbox unique.  I like the very
minimal and resource friendly clock, sometimes the 'what window has focus' is
actually useful.

> If you do have a toolbar why not a toolbar with some extra functionality:
> - the possibility to have things like the bbkeys "keyhole" icon ON the
> toolbar.
> - a built in "battery load" icon on the toolbar for laptop users.
> - the functionality on the toolbar supplied by the "blackbox-taskbar-patch".
>   (which is of course broken for blackbox-0.62).

I am not found of the icon on toolbar idea.  It turns the toolbar into more of a
panel and well, there are already plenty of those.

As for the battery load idea, I like it and have considered it know and then
before I became the blackbox hacker.