>     Sean, are you sure you want to fend off other people from any stage
>     of the development of blackbox?

Right now, today yes.  Too many cooks are not what I need.  xOr and I are
sufficent for the current task.  We have worked out what there is to do and
just need to do it.  The work is time intensive because of the care involved.
Unless someone is intimately familiar with the blackbox code there is little
help they could offer.  Even then, we run into the too many hackers on one
source tree problem.

The code will be substantially altered internally.  As a user you should not
notice.