On 06-Feb-2002 Roman Neuhauser wrote:
>> Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 17:46:41 -0500
>> From: Jan Schaumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> To: "BlackBox (E-mail)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> Subject: Re: bb and transient windows

>> > I have always released pre releases whenever they would compile.  This
>> > will
>> > continue.
>
>     Umm, why did you say you don't use CVS?

I do not like it is the simple answer.  Development tools are supposed to make
my job easier.  CVS just gets in my way all the time.  I am looking forward to
experimenting with arch.  However since I do not have a server to host the
repository on it will only be a toy.

Another thing is I have been coding often on my laptop and currently my only
way to get files from it is via a floppy.  cvs assumes you have a network or
are willing to patch and commit.

Personally, I would rather people use the tarballs I release.  Frankly the need
to download code just because it is new has never made sense to me.  Yesterday
CVS did not even compile.  I just never had that much time on my hands I
suppose.