On Sat, 11 May 2002 20:45:09 -0700 (PDT)
"Sean 'Shaleh' Perry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 12-May-2002 Adam Hooper wrote:
> > Sylpheed does it all, and FAST. I want a mail program that loads
> > instantly, and Sylpheed does it, even when I'm compiling. Even if
> > you're gonna switch to kmail, you should at least try sylpheed - you
> > might like it.
> >

> nah, sylpheed is a serious hack and spaghetti code to boot, no offense
> to the authors intended.  It could just use a rewrite or two now that
> they have learned how everything works.  Many programs go through
> that.

might be, i looked at the source a while back and it was really
confusing sometimes. but on the other hand it works, and this is
what finally counts for me, at least because my experience shows
that rewrites are often significant slower than the originals.
and btw, i would like reply-to munging :)
i read both,
http://www.metasystema.org/essays/reply-to-useful.mhtml and

just my 0,02 euro,
/lenix