Personally, i really like Mozilla's email client.

I used to use Kmail, and i really liked it.  but after
trying to upgrade a few things using RPMs, half of
KDE stopped working because of dependancy issues...

i *hate* RPMs.  it's nearly impossible for me to upgrade
anything w/o having a whole mess of dependancy prob's.