On Thu, Jun06,02 08:55, Jamin W. Collins wrote:
> On Thu, 6 Jun 2002 09:08:11 -0400
> "Derek Cunningham" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I see no reason why I would want to move a maxmimized window, as moving
> > it puts some of the windows off screen. I propose that maximized windows
> > should not be moveable (config option?).
>
> I can think of a few.  I almost never "fully" maximize a window.  I
> frequently vertically maximize my windows.  Should these windows then
> become stuck?  If so, in what way?  Should I still be able resize their
> horizontal width, and just not be able to move them vertically?  There are
> many possibilities here.

Hmm... since I never use H/V Maximization... I didnt' really consider those.
To be honest, if the snap-to-edge-while-resizing was implemented... that
would solve my problems. :) Otherwise, you could just provide an option 'No
Move on Full Maximization?'.

DC

--
Derek Cunningham
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Human beings act intelligently only after they have
exhausted the alternatives" -- Abba Eban

Registered Linux User Number 195825