Have you or a friend recently been through a college programming course where
they forced you to learn Java?  Now is your chance to use this knowledge to
help the blackbox community.

We are receiving reports of odd sized windows.  Transients, main windows, all
of them.  Simple programs which open and modify windows sizes AND demonstrate
this bug would be VERY helpful.  Be sure if possible that the app looks correct
under twm or some other trusted window manager, preferably several.  Yeah, I
could probably learn Java in a few days and try to write test apps myself.  But
I would rather not, yes I am an open source idealist and Java is just a little
too dirty for my tastes.

One of the problems I am encountering is the applications which show these bugs
are commercial and I can not run them personally.

If you live in the San Francisco bay area I am willing to hack at a common
location (your place, my place, whereever).  Some nice ale would be appreciated
but definately not required.