On 15-Jul-2002 Ciprian Popovici wrote:
> Quoting Sean 'Shaleh' Perry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>> Give me real, valid reasons and explanations and I can be swayed.  But
>> also expect me to give you equally valid reasons against.
>
> Which reminds me :) that none of the messages against window tabs have
> provided any arguments. In certain cases (like using Gimp) I still say they
> would be useful. They provide a way to save desktop space. Well?
>
> Ciprian Popovici

Not only no, hell no. (-:  I did not make that comment earlier in the thread.

As for why.  Mostly aethetic reasons.  I do not find the tabbing method
attractive.  Beyond that most people I have talked to who stopped using fluxbox
listed tabs as a feature they disliked.  In fact the person who started this
thread is opposed to them.

It seems tab users like flux and move there but the opposite is also true,
those who dislike tabs do not often remain flux users.  So I would rather send
people who must have tabs to flux and take the flux users who do not want them.