On Monday, August 24, 2015 at 1:04:40 PM UTC+2, Etienne wrote:

> Are you by any chance not using your internal keyboard ? I'm seeing the
> same behavior as Rob here (e.g it works). And the Apple Extended keyboard
> I'm using also works. Also, what happens if you single-activate with QS as
> the active application (which would tell us there's something that prevents
> our global listener from working on your machine) ?

I'm using my MBA's built-in keyboard. I don't quite understand the second
question. Right-⌘ activates/deactivates QS, left-⌘ doesn't work at all,
neither to activate it, nor to deactivate it (if it was, by right-⌘ or ⌘⎵
). Fwiw I cleared my caches. How can I read the actual setting? How can I
force it? (I'm mean on the command line).