I am using Quicksilver 1.4.2 (401A), Clipboard plugin 1.5.0.

I have created trigger to show Clipboard History window, but unfortunately
History window pop ups very often randomly when I switch the workspace from
one app to another. So for example when I switch from Safari to iTerm,
History window pop up. How can I disable/debug such unwanted behaviour?

"Quicksilver" group.
to blacktree-quicksilver+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/blacktree-quicksilver.