On 19 Feb 2018, at 4:14, mathieu.dae...@gmail.com wrote:

I deleted all Quicksilver-related files and preferences, uninstalled
Quicksilver, re-installed a fresh version of v1.5.7, rebooted my computer. When I invoke an application (e.g. Pages, or TeXShop, or TextEdit) and type right-arrow, nothing happens, even though I have recent documents in the "File" menu of each application. I'm on High Sierra (10.13.3) and did not
modify the default Quicksilver preferences in any way.

It should work independent of any settings from what I remember. Do you have anything in the catalog under “Recent Items”? Most of those use similar code to what happens when you right-arrow into an application.

--
Rob McBroom
http://www.skurfer.com/