El Miércoles, 17 de Agosto de 2005 20:39, Randy McMurchy escribió:

> With all due respect to your proposal, Manuel, I will have to vote
> against this change. BLFS and LFS are much different animals. It would
> take a bunch of searching through the file to make updates. It is one
> thing to handle the few package updates that go in an LFS changelog.
> I would bet that more packages are updated just by updating a GNOME-2
> version than in all of LFS during a release cycle.

I'm not speaking about the packages and patches sections, that isn't usefful 
for BLFS.

I'm speaking about the real changelog entries, the ones grouped by date and 
divided by editor/change.


-- 
Manuel Canales Esparcia
Usuario de LFS nº2886:       http://www.linuxfromscratch.org
LFS en castellano: http://www.escomposlinux.org/lfs-es http://www.lfs-es.com
TLDP-ES:                           http://es.tldp.org
-- 
http://linuxfromscratch.org/mailman/listinfo/blfs-dev
FAQ: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/faq.html
Unsubscribe: See the above information page

Reply via email to