The dicussion on blfs-dev and lfs-dev about the changelog has brought up
an issue that I'd like to discuss.

Is the order of topics we have in Chapter 1 optimal?  Do we need to add
or delete any topics?  Right now we have:

    * Acknowledgments
    * Credits
    * Which Sections of the Book Do I Want?
    * Conventions Used in this Book
    * Book Version
    * Mirror Sites
    * Getting the Source Packages
    * Change Log
    * Mailing Lists
    * News Server
    * Asking for Help and the FAQ
    * Contact Information

Perhaps this is better:

    * Book Version
    * Which Sections of the Book Do I Want?
    * Conventions Used in this Book
    * Mirror Sites
    * Getting the Source Packages
    * Asking for Help and the FAQ
    * Mailing Lists
    * Acknowledgments
    * Credits
    * Change Log
    * Change Summary (new)

delete * Contact Information
delete * News Server

Comments?

  -- Bruce
-- 
http://linuxfromscratch.org/mailman/listinfo/blfs-dev
FAQ: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/faq.html
Unsubscribe: See the above information page

Reply via email to