Bruce Dubbs wrote:
To do this, we will need to disable adding new bugs and modifying
existing bugs on bugzilla, implement the new system, including importing
all data in the different repositories and then open up the trac ticket
system.  There is no need to interrupt svn or the message lists.

The timing of this is planned for the weekend of Feb 3-5 unless any
significant issues come up.

I'll be starting this now. Bugzilla will be taken offline but the data will be retained. I will keep the lists advised of my progress.

--
JH