Dan Nicholson wrote:
On 5/20/06, DJ Lucas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

And some better:

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/xorg/2006-May/015476.html

Have you seen a tarball list yet?

No, but take the RC2 list, and substitute the announcements from the threaded view of 2006-May above, and you should have a pretty good idea of what to expect. I'm assuming xorg-server-1.0.99.903 will become 1.1.0? once the 'DriverRec ABI fix' mentioned in the previous thread goes in. That does leave a question however. Should we return to the 'badged' tarballs? This _will_ eliminate any confusion as to which versions to use, but I worry that if a single component needs updating, it won't be covered by the wget scripts. I think I already answered my own question there, but I'll leave it here JIC.

-- DJ Lucas