DJ Lucas wrote:
Should we return to the 'badged' tarballs? This _will_ eliminate any confusion as to which versions to use, but I worry that if a single component needs updating, it won't be covered by the wget scripts.

Now I know this is bad. There may be several small fixes to several drivers in the coming week if the individual maintainers follow instructions. If I read that correctly, these will be safe to use with xorg-7.1 as they are now, and probably desired by the users for their individual cards. So a solid no on the badged tarballs. :-)

-- DJ Lucas