Randy McMurchy wrote:

> Thanks for the catch. I managed to update the script on my test box,
> but I never even once thought about the bootscript tarball. I fixed
> it just now. BTW, --daemon=yes is the default so only --use-syslog
> is needed.

Cool.  Updated locally and works AFAICT.  I didn't see this in the man
page.  Anyway, I'm back to a full gnome desktop.  Now I'm off to figure
out the automounting intricacies of hal/dbus/gnome-mount etc. that I've
never bothered to try and understand.  It doesn't just work out of the
box for me.  I've probably already shot myself in the foot.  I'll
continue this on blfs-support I'm sure. :-)

-- DJ Lucas