Dan Nicholson wrote:
> On 5/29/07, DJ Lucas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> I used the optional libxml2 with fontconfig, excluding the use of
>> expat.  MesaLib choked on me as a result.
>>

> Ah, yes. I forgot about that one. In Mesa-6.5.2, expat is used in the
> intel dri drivers. I'll fix that up.
>
> --
> Dan

Also, I found in the xorg-server instructions
'</full/path/to>Mesa-6.5.2'.  And thank you very much for getting rid of
that nasty sed!  There is nothing wrong with the instructions as they
are, but I skipped right over the word 'full' on the first run and gave
a relative path.  I don't know if it'd make a difference, but maybe
'absolute' instead of 'full' might draw a little bit more attention to
it.  Not a big deal, I messed up, but maybe it could save somebody else
in the future.

Thanks.

-- DJ Lucas