Ken Moffat wrote:
On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 10:49:34PM -0300, Fernando de Oliveira wrote:
Em 29-04-2014 20:04, Ken Moffat escreveu:

By sysvinit without systemd do you mean a hybrid system running sysvinit?

No, I mean LFS as it is, but only using Bruce's default
instructions to boot sysvinit.  For current post-LFS (both BLFS and
my own things) that means not installing unit files - when Bruce
updates the bootscripts, I might rip out the systemd files to stop
the unwanted unit files getting installed.

If I do it right, they won't be installed at all if systemd is not present. That's my intent.

Note: To do a System V only build, the only things that should be needed is to replace systemd with eudev and not do the symlink lines in sysvinit.

And also to add

  --without-systemdsystemunitdir
  --disable-systemd

to the configure options for dbus.