Pierre Labastie wrote:
On 30/09/2015 05:50, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
Pierre Labastie wrote:
I just got an error building frameworks:
in kdoctools-5.14.0:
-------------

/usr/share/cmake-3.3/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:148
(message):
   Could NOT find PerlModules (missing: PerlModules_all_modules_found
   URI::Escape)

-----------------

we have URI-1.69 in perl modules (which contains URI/Escape), but I
do not see
it in dependencies.

It is late here. I'll tell you more tomorrow.

Yes, Having URI allows kdoctools to build.

But I found also that the LMDB dependency has not been addressed (see
http://lists.linuxfromscratch.org/pipermail/blfs-dev/2015-September/031151.html).
It's required for baloo-kf5 and we do not have it in the book. I do not
know about the xcb-... packages mentionned in the thread.

I do not know what uses baloo-kf5 in the book, now that plasma has been
removed. Maybe, just comment out baloo?

Yes, I'll do that.  We only need the kf5 version of baloo for plasma.

  -- Bruce