Ken Moffat wrote:
Just a note to explain my current position.  A bit over two weeks
ago I injured a calf muscle when I was kneeling (fell over
backwards, landed my body weight on it).  It is healing, but slowly.
I normally manage without my walking sticks in my own home, but I'm
having to use them [ for the first few days, I had to use crutches ]
and when I do go out I need crutches, otherwise I cannot step up/down
kerbs.  This makes things in real life, even preparing my meals,
much slower and more tiring than usual.  So, I'm not getting on with
things as much as normal

Beyond that, I've now got to do my tax return (that always takes
ages), and various things in my home are all wearing out.  So, for
the next 2 or 3 months I don't think I'll be doing much, if
anything, on the editorial side.

I hope to produce a hint I've been testing, and I'll still be
reading the lists.

I'm sorry about your injury. Take your time and we will be happy when you can return.

  -- Bruce