Hi,

Quite a few packages reference the "alsa" id as a dependency, but this id links to the introduction to alsa (which says almost nothing), not to a specific package. Does it mean all the alsa packages are a dependency, or just alsa-lib, or something else? If it is just some kernel configuration, maybe it could appear on this intro page, rather than on the alsa-lib page. If the dep is alsa-lib, we should use that page id (alsa-lib), not alsa.

multimedia/libdriv/libao.xml:      <xref linkend="alsa"/>, and
multimedia/libdriv/xine-lib.xml:        <xref linkend="alsa"/>,
multimedia/libdriv/sdl.xml:      <xref linkend="alsa"/>,
multimedia/audioutils/audacious.xml:      <xref linkend="alsa"/> and
multimedia/videoutils/mplayer.xml:      <xref linkend="alsa"/>,
postlfs/virtualization/qemu.xml:      <xref linkend="alsa"/>,
gnome/platform/gnome-settings-daemon.xml:      <xref linkend="alsa"/>,
introduction/welcome/which.xml: packages. Note that many people may want to use the <xref linkend="alsa"/>