On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 06:04:54PM -0600, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> I tried to build gpgme with gnupg and just couldn't make it work.  I tried
> using --disable-gpg-test and several other --disable options, but it kept
> failing during the make phase because gnupg programs were not present.
>
> I gave up and installed gnupg and then everything was OK.
>
> I recommend making gnupg required for gpgme but will wait for feedback.
>
>   -- Bruce
See the thread on blfs-support.  Spiky reported the problem, and
eventually built gnupg.  Pierre noted the test programs are always
built and offered a --disable suggestion.

I don't have any use for gpgme, so I've not tried to build it.
And all cores of my current machine are in use, so I can't try
building it at the moment.

ĸen
--
Truth, in front of her huge walk-in wardrobe, selected black leather
boots with stiletto heels for such a barefaced truth.