On 2019-08-30 09:20, Bruce Dubbs via blfs-dev wrote:
All packages have now been tagged and all tickets closed for the 9.0
release.  What other things are remaining that we need to address
before the Sunday release?

  -- Bruce

There are a few things that I'd like to suggest (my apologies for the text wrapping if it comes out wrong, using the webmail interface since I'm at a Windows machine).

One thing that I'd like to see addressed is the installation of systemd units in xfce4-notifyd and Thunar. That should most certainly be fixed before release.