On Mon, Jul 09, 2018 at 03:08:49PM -0500, Bruce Dubbs wrote:

> I am now looking for feedback.  Are there other solutions?  Is my list for
> BLFS-Basic too large?  Is there something missing?

After spending 30 minutes attempting to reply, and realising there
are too many potential variations, one question:  How separate will
the books be ?  One repo, one book labelled as "Part One, Basic" and
"Part Two, Advanced" withing the same document OR One repo, two books
OR Two repos (and two books) ?

I was originally going to ask how you saw links between the two
books working (e.g. actual links or text saying "package FuBar in
the other book"), but this probably also affects jhalfs re
dependencies.

Actually, I would be inclined to move Xorg to Advanced AND drop most
of the legacy parts of it (use fluxbox or one of the other box WMs
for testing, drop twm).

ĸen
--
              Keyboard not found, Press F1 to continue