I just decided to leave both of them up there in case anybody had a
preference. 36 is newer.
David Ferrin
ow...@jaws-users.com
From: "Julie Dawson" <lamagno...@cox.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2009 2:39 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] program page question

I went to the jaws users page and found #s 35 and 36 for the station ripper
program for recording internet stations. I  tried download links 35 and 36
but I couldn't get them to activate. I went in again under programs and
tried it with the links command (s for station ripper) and still couldn't
get them to activate. I was checking it out for my friend and list member.
If anyone can help please write to him off list at

bearea...@bellsouth.net

also what is the difference between the two versions of station ripper?

thank you from

lamagno...@cox.net
Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly and Leave the Rest
to God.
Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without
forgetting.