A lot of places sell the victor stream for the same price. One place to
look is www.humanware.com

-----Original Message-----
From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Chris Feist
Sent: Saturday, December 26, 2009 9:30 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Victor Stream, where's the best place to get one

Hi all.         For Christmas my folks are going to get me a Victor Stream
or a comparable device.  I really don't know a lot about which players are
the best on the market, but I've heard the most about the Victor Stream and
will most likely go with that one.

I'm looking for advice on where to purchase one and what site might have the
best deal on prices, etc?  I want to make the best economical purchase, or I
should say my folks' purchase, possible.  I figure I should also keep in
mind any potential warrantees, repair policies, etc.  Things sure have a
habit of breaking.  Any other thoughts on the matter are welcome.  Thanks
and happy holidays.

Chris