  From: Mike & Barbara Arcadia
  To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2010 11:01 AM
  Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Concerning virus protection,anti this that and
the other ware

  Hi Matt;

  You really can't go wrong by going with MSSE,  the free version of Super
  Anti Spyware, & CCleaner.  You will find the links to each 1 below.

  http://www.jaws-users.com/programs/AntiSpyware/MSELinks.html

http://www.superantispyware.com/downloadfile.html?productid=SUPERANTISPYWAREFREE

  http://www.jaws-users.com/programs/Disk/ccsetup232.exe

  Hope this helps.  Take care.