I tried the equivalent of this in Windows 7 and it does seem to work. I did not hear the first welcome voice, but the voice came up in the second step of the process and SA to Go did function correctly after I agreed to the user agreement. Something tells me that Serotek is not working too hard to solve this problem.

Rich De Steno

On 12/12/2010 9:55 AM, Andre Williams wrote:
If this indeed is a solution for this problem then instructions as to how to
create this shortcut would have been nice. If anyone out there wants to try
this try the following:
Note: going off of memory since I don't use XP anymore.
1. START menu, select PROGRAMS, select ACCESSORIES then select SYSTEM TOOLS.
2. Down arrow to Internet Explorer Disable Add-ins or similar entry.
3. Use your applications key then down arrow to Send or create shortcut or
similar option and hit enter.
4. Go to your desktop and look for your newly created shortcut, or cut the
shortcut from the previous location and paste it on your desktop.
5. Hit Alt plus F4 and attach a hotkey to your new shortcut.

Its still too early to state this is a fix for this problem as it might just
be coincidence that this fixed it. Hopefully many others will try this and
confirm similar results.

Andre
----- Original Message -----
From: "Gerald Levy"<bwaylimi...@verizon.net>
To:<blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 12, 2010 6:30 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Serotek's Response to the SA to Go Problem

Well, well, I discovered something very interesting.  I was able to
successfully log on to SA to Go using IE with no add-ons enabled.  In XP,
this version of IE can be launched from the System Tools submenu under the
Accessories submenu under All Programs.  So it isn't necessary to reset IE
to the factory defaults to log onto SA to Go after clicking on the Agree
link on the usage agreement page.  Just download it using IE with all
add-ons disabled.  To make this simple, I created a desktop icon to launch
IE with no add-ons with a hot key.

Gerald