From: "David" <davidwhitehead1...@cogeco.ca>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2011 8:03 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Upgrading Adobe Reader 9 to 10

Hello there;

Well, the experience I had was, that, adobe 10 wouldn't work on the xp
machine I was working on.
After installing adobe 10x, I tried opening different PDF files, and it just
wouldn't happen, so I reverted back to 9.
Note, as I indicated, this is my experience, not a definite solution, maybe
others got adobe 10x to work on xp.