To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2011 1:22 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] A problem with sendspace, but most likely mine;

As of this night, I can't enter on any links having to do with sendspace from a message in outlook express. When I do, nothing happens at all; I've checked and I'm logged in alright; I've put the link in internet explorer and it works fine; I just can't activate the link from the message. I'm using xp/home and jaws 10. Any help will be appreciated. P.S. up until tonight things were fine.

Dan