It will work with Outlook Express but not Outlook

Al

-----Original Message-----
From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of
Bob W
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 12:08 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] REPLYING DIRECTLY TO SENDER

I use windows/xp and outlook express, and the keystroke
works fine for me, so, I don't really have any dog in this
fight. But, it really would help if folks would say what
operating system, jaws version and email program they are
using. Otherwise, this discussion will never end.

Just my thoughts.

Bob