why would you ask for spoilers? why not play the game and find out for yourself? IF you are still having trouble running the game you should maybe think about writing support! When I finished the main quest of the game, I know it was much better finding out for myself then having someone spoil it for me! Just saying...

Darren Duff.

Colossians 3:17  And whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the
Lord Jesus, giving thanks through him to God the Father.

amateur radio station KK4AHX.

Follow me on twitter @darren_duff

friend me on face book http://www.facebook.com/DarrenLDuff.

primary E-mail duff...@gmail.com