If you are not able to catch them live, the archives are awesome way to catch up.

Darren Duff.

Colossians 3:17  And whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the
Lord Jesus, giving thanks through him to God the Father.

amateur radio station KK4AHX.

Follow me on twitter @darren_duff

friend me on face book http://www.facebook.com/DarrenLDuff.

primary E-mail duff...@gmail.com