primary E-mail duff...@gmail.com

Mobile E-mail mobiledu...@gmail.com

skype duffman31279

On 1/5/2018 4:23 PM, Josh Kennedy wrote:

Where can I find the archives of the streams at?

*From: *Darren Duff <mailto:duff...@gmail.com>
*Sent: *Friday, January 5, 2018 08:43
*To: *blind-gamers@groups.io <mailto:blind-gamers@groups.io>
*Subject: *Re: [blind-gamers] A Hero's Call questions.

If you are not able to catch them live, the archives are awesome way to

catch up.

Darren Duff.

Colossians 3:17  And whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through him to God the Father.

amateur radio station KK4AHX.

Follow me on twitter @darren_duff

friend me on face book http://www.facebook.com/DarrenLDuff.