HI all
First, I would like to tell you that I have loads of fun with crazy party.
Its my favorite audiogame.
Its amazing to have a lot of minigames in one package.
My favorite crazy party minigames is a race through the woods and  a race
through the beach
Thank you pragma for crazy party.
Its very kind and generous  of you to give us such a lot of minigames for
I have 2 questions regarding crazy party.
How does the sticks game work?
I keep on losing the game.
I won it  once but that was mere luck.
Do you have  a strategy to win the sticks game?
I know the instructions: to press either 1, 2, or 3 for the amount of
But I would like to know if there is a strategy that works to win the game.
I have more or less 2000 coins in my money box.
Each time I finish the board or adventure moad, the program tells me how
much coins is in my money box.
My question: Can I do something with those coins?
I can't find an option in the menu dealing with the coins.
 It would be cool to buy gems with the coins.
Many thanks for any help

View/Reply Online (#118895): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/message/118895
View All Messages In Topic (1): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/topic/13286157