To: <blind-gamers@groups.io>
Sent: Friday, March 2, 2018 6:48 PM
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] crazy party

You know what happened to me? I downloaded betta 56, and windows defender said i had some threats, When i did a deep scan, it found threats, so i took the reccomended actions to clean it. and now of course i can't upgrade. Boo hiss. I got the download from the official website. I don't know what the problem is.

View/Reply Online (#118908): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/message/118908
View All Messages In Topic (7): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/topic/13286157