From: blind-gamers@groups.io <blind-gamers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Liam Erven
Sent: Friday, 6 April 2018 7:10 PM
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: [blind-gamers] Updates on What's Going ON With LWorks

Hi Everyone.

As you know, I've been working on Brain Station, but have been quiet for an
extended amount of time. I thought I'd take a moment and explain what's up.

Around the middle of March I was hospitalized for about ten days. I will not go
in to the particular details of why since it's rather personal, but needless to
say it was not a fun time. The end result is that I was put on some pretty
strong medicine which my body is still adjusting to. It tends to make me tired
and foggy. Coding to say the least has been almost impossible.

I'm hoping that by the middle to end of April I'll be back to working on code,
but I just don't know. Meds may have to be adjusted which can be a long process.

I still plan on releasing Brain Station, but I don't have a time table at this
moment.

I just want to let the community know that. 1. I'm perfectly okay, and 2. I
haven't forgotten about you guys. I still have games to make, and I plan on
getting them done.

Liam

Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>  for Windows 10