Hey could somebody tell me what the new game is on lworks besids brain
statsion? I went to play the great toy robery and they told but had the
screenreader on and couldn't hear the stuff about the second game

View/Reply Online (#119000): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/message/119000
View All Messages In Topic (8): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/topic/16878644