A friend of mine was curious about that but since he's getting runtime errors all over the place it's a moot point for right now.

thank you so much for continuing development. That's a lot of time you undoubtedly put into this since the crash and I for one give you huge props.

thank you again.

On 25-Apr-2018 3:08 AM, Jeremy Kaldobsky wrote:
Richard, feel free to hop into multiplayer before May.  As more and more people contacted me saying they had accidentally activated their free month here in April, I decided to mark May as free regardless of whether or not someone started using it already in April.  So if you jump into multiplayer tomorrow, for example, you'll get the next 5 days in April plus all of May to play.

- Aprone

*From:* Richard Sherman <squir...@gmail.com>
*To:* blind-gamers@groups.io
*Sent:* Wednesday, April 25, 2018 4:04 AM
*Subject:* Re: [blind-gamers] Swamp 3.7 update and a free month to let past players try it.

Hi Aprone,
thanks for update. will wait til May to try it.

i did however try single player future map. The behemoth killed me first
time before i could even figure it out. Then after that I was able to move around. He moves so fast I threw up about 2000 rounds and didn't hit it even
once. but hey. worth giving it a shot! LOL. what a pun.

shermanator