A presumption not inaccurate, given the subject matter of the original post.
I don't dispute your claim, only state you could have been clearer, and that
it was logical for Jack to infer your meaning as related to Jaws issues,
rather than Kickstarter.

From: "Justin Jones" <atreides...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2018 20:32
To: <blind-gamers@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] have had a response from out of sight games
about a heros call

You're assuming that my only issue with Out of Sight Games is with
their poor communication policy. Hint: it isn't.

The fact that Out of Sight Games has not honored most of their
promises to their Kickstarter backers is one of many issues I have.
Thus, I repeat, the damage has been done.

--
Justin M. Jones, M.A.
atreides...@gmail.com
(254) 624-9155
701 Ewing St. #509-C, Ft. Wayne IN, 46802

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#119219): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/message/119219
View All Messages In Topic (5): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/topic/20459750
New Topic: https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/post