I filled out the first servey to the best of my ability but I am unsure what you hope to get out of this.

Yes some of us do play video games in consoles, and some do use emulators.

But most blind people play games for blind people, usually offline unless you count the muds and text online games as actual games.

I know we are all inclusive but there are quite a lot of us like me that most of the servey didn't apply to.

I have no interest of playing video games online mainly because of my timezone and I don't own a console.