I have enjoyed every playthrough I have listened to so far.

I even have a sightling friend subscribe to your channel, and listen to all of it.

Its really good.

On 2/03/2020 2:53 pm, CluelessGorilla wrote:
Sure thing.  I’ll add that in to the playthroughs.

On Mar 1, 2020, at 8:49 PM, johnny tai <johnnyti...@shaw.ca> wrote:

Finally got the time to sit down and watched the baldur's gate playthrough last night. Really enjoyable and I'm definitely looking for the next installment. I notice the battles don't get alot of description- I guess they are over with way too fast for it to be described. Would it be possible for some battles to be paused so we can get a description of battle movements and a "blow by blow" recap?

*From:* blind-gamers@groups.io [mailto:blind-gamers@groups.io] *On Behalf Of *CluelessGorilla
*Sent:* Sunday, March 01, 2020 4:53 PM
*To:* blind-gamers@groups.io
*Subject:* Re: [blind-gamers] Gorilla's Playthrough: Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, narrated

Hi all,

Just a weekly update.  Part 2 is still getting worked on, coming along nicely.

Hope everyone is doing well.

On Feb 9, 2020, at 7:15 PM, Shaun Everiss <sm.ever...@gmail.com> wrote:

Well the last midimusic adventures show was in 2014 but the archive is there.

My last communications with the host was 4 years ago.

He now has a house and a family, and due to company politics decided to downgrade his position meaning he gets a little less in the pocket.

He no longer broadcasts but yeah.

The archives are still active so he must still have some sort of an online presence.