Hi all

We are working on the Multiplayer version of AudioWizards (let's call it
AW-MP), and we need to know what are your preferences regarding the
platform. I explain:

The game will be a 1st person shooter type, where you become one distortion
yourself, and try to kill as many other distortions as possible withing the
assigned battling time. You choose which distortion you want to be
(lighting, fire, earth and water) and each one has its own pros and cons,
like better or worse speed, energy, attack, etc. The game environment is a
maze and there would be two mazes, one small for 4 players at a time, and
one bigger for 10 players at a time. AW-MP is open to all players. It
includes graphics and immersive 3D sound, with some nice tricks to help you
to orientate in the maze and figure out where your enemies are.

We are developing this game with a small and young team, and we need some
information from you to know how we should proceed in order to minimize
risks and maximize success chances. We need to know if you prefer a PC
version or a mobile one. The PC version is easier to implement for us, and
we actually are already in alpha phase. Beta could be ready within two
months. Mobile will take longer, since it is more difficult to implement,
and we still didn't come up with good control system.

Monetization system is the other issue. Yeah, we need to get back the
investment, since developing games is not actually free when you need to
pay salaries. Here, in a mobile version it would be quite easy to implement
a free to play system with adds everytime you re-spawn or start a new game.
If you want to avoid adds, you can buy the game at a fix price of let's say
10 €. We are not so experience with adds in PC version games. Any ideas
about that.

So please, comment if you have comments
Best regards and stay safe
David

Ps. By the way, AudioWizards is now on SALE with 60 % off until sunday
29th. We wanted to make easier to people to access the game in this time of
quarantine. All sales will help us to get the AW-Multiplayer done!, so
come'n people, buy some copies and share them with your friends! This way
they will become master distortions when the MP is ready, ja ja.