Thanks. I heard of Lucia, and could not find any documentation for it.

From: blind-gamers@groups.io <blind-gamers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Chris Norman
via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, February 14, 2021 6:20 AM
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] Introduction, and programming questions

Hi,

There are a few different audio game engines for Python, these include Earwax
<https://earwax.readthedocs.io/>  (beta), Lucia
<https://github.com/luciasoftware/lucia>  (which is supposed to be more
familiar to those coming from BGT, Framework
<https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/38239/framework-my-new-set-of-tools-for-audiogame-creation-in-python3/>
  (for want of a better name), and pyAGE
<https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/38941/pyage-yet-another-python-audio-game-engine/>
  (which is still very much in its early stages).

If you'd rather go the mainstream route, and don't mind a little more work,
there's Godot Accessibility
<https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/33909/migrated-godot-accessibility-to-github/>
 .

Finally, for some subjective comparisons, see this thread
<https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/38995/python-and-audiogame/>  on the
audiogames.net <http://audiogames.net>  forum.

There are others, namely MonoGame <https://www.monogame.net/> , and probably
some other stuff in C# too.

Other than that, please just do everyone a favour (mainly yourself), and don't
use BGT. It's like deciding to dig yourself a swimming pool, using a plastic
bucket and spade for digging, wattle and dorb for lining, and stiff prayer for
water purification.

HTH,

Take care,

Chris Norman