From: blind-gamers@groups.io <blind-gamers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Jude DaShiell
Sent: 27 February 2022 21:04
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] AlterAeon stuck in cemetery

apparently group waypoint is a high level cleric spell and I have no cleric at
all for now.  What was worse though me and goldenhorn were able to group up and
I went to another waypoint not knowing he wouldn't be taken with and we could
not group up again.  I got the cemetery quest done but I can well understand
why low levels in alteraeon don't often group with these bugs.  I checked out
of the game and am not going to be leading any groups until some of these
problems start getting fixed.  As it is, tintin has not had an update in a
while from what another mush z user tells me too.