Hi,
Yes. As you stated group waypoint is a high level cleric spell. But its not the
only way to do what you wanted to accomplish.

There are 2 basic ways to do what you wanted.

1st. You tell the person what waypoint to go to. Then you go there and the
other person does same. Once they are there you leave together.

2nd way. You go to the waypoint you want. Then have the person type gr rejoin,
and your name. This is great to use in case they did not have the wp yet.
Note*** This has a cool down time of about 5 minutes. So if you recently used
gr rejoin and want to rejoin within about 5 minutes it will not let you do so.
Just keep trying the command to see when cool down is done and you can rejoin.

And many people group at low levels. Makes things go a bit faster and many
quests can be done simultaneously.

Got any other questions just ask. And for those level 19 and under don’t forget
to use the newbie channel. Chat channel also works and there is no level
requirement for this channel..

And if you think your getting a bug in game just ask. There are very few of
them. But still worth asking to get an answer.

Also one other channel you might want to connect to is bovine. That’s dentins
channel. Many high level people are connected  to that channel plus all the
gods. Some one there is bound to give you a hand or explain something.

shermanator