Yeah, Termux isn't all that accessible. I mean it'll read the whole screen,
but when you do something else, it'll read the whole screen again. Also I
was looking more to play Erion. Alteraeon is kinda boring to me these days,
but I've not played in a year so things may be better these days.
Devin Prater
r.d.t.pra...@gmail.com