Hi Lindsay,

I agree with Darks comments , I don’t think it’s that you are bad at games its
more likely that you are just better at certain styles of games than
others.Intrestingly I think entombed is different to most audio  games mainly
due to its navigation system, whereas most audio games make you navigate the
world using sounds and sound positioning. Entombed however doesn’t really use
this form of navigation, instead it simplifies it with the system it uses with
playing a sound when you pass a turning in the corridor and also with its
feature which gives you turn by turn directions to the next unexplored tile.
This all makes navigation much easier in entombed, I’ll confess actually that
one thing I struggle with a lot in audio games is the navigation aspect, I
often find myself getting lost and not being able to successfully navigate the
game world which can often stop me or at least put me off playing a game. the
other element which I think makes entombed quite easy to play is its turn based
combat system, again as with the navigation system you’re not reliant on having
to judge where an enemy is  based on sound alone, which can be good for those
not as good with audio spatialisation in games, plus as its turn based you have
more time to judge and make decisions  on your combat turn as there’s no rush
and you can take your time with each round of combat. So if one of the problems
you are having is navigating audio game environments  using sounds, there may
be other games which people can recommend which don’t rely on that type of
navigation as much. alternatively if it’s the turn based combat style of
entombed you  get on really well with people may be able to make suggestions
based on that. I actually haven’t played the monster breeding game you
mentioned so I can’t really comment on that,  but if you think your game style
might fit better with anything I previously mentioned let us know and people
may be able to make some other recommendations, or maybe even if you just
mention what you like most about entombed or the monster breeder game others
may be able to come up with other games you might enjoy based on that. sorry to
hear though that you are having a bad day today, , but I’m sure there are other
games out there you would both enjoy and be really good at, as dark said
entombed itself actually isn’t that easy of a game, so the fact you’ve done
well with that already shows you are actually already a good gamer, so it’s
probably just more about finding the right style of game for you.

Paul